Saying hello :)  

  RSS

(@curiouscate)
Member
Joined: 10 months ago
Posts: 1
01/02/2021 12:23 pm  

Hello!

Finally finding the courage to post after chatting with  Luke and Hannah elsewhere and being recommended to have a look on here.

Like so many other women I'm sure, I'm at a stage in life where I'm just so fed up with going through the motions on different dating sites only to be left so completely disappointed and unsatisfied (sexually and socially) by the calibre of men.

Companionship definitely seems like a very alluring idea and I'm really interested in hearing from both ladies who have gone down this route, as well as men who can provide the experience, about when they took their first steps towards making it a reality x


Quote
English Luke
(@englishluke)
Companion
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 12
07/02/2021 7:42 pm  

Hello, Cate. It's wonderful to see you here!

Can you tell us anything about the experiences you have had with dating sites? I know Hannah's had some and that's what led her to looking at male companions. I imagine she will say more here.

English Luke, straight male companion for ladies and couples


ReplyQuote
(@maxime-durocher)
Member
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 24
08/02/2021 1:00 am  

Hi Cate!

I don't think dating has ever been easy, but the net seems to make it worst by the amount of data and unsatisfying encounter you have to go through. I think that only the most determined and those ready to endure all the crass that can come up with such a difficult search can make it out alive. (You can see I'm totally unbiased here.  Hehehe)

How are you feeling these days?

Cheers,
—Max.


ReplyQuote
Hannah
(@melodiousl)
Song Bird
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 31
12/03/2021 3:15 am  

Hi, Cate!  Welcome to the forum!  It's so nice to chat with you here.  

I can absolutely relate to your conundrum.  I had very few good experiences using online dating, and I found it really difficult to find men to date in the course of my normal daily activities.  I once saw some depressing data about OKCupid, as an example.  Apparently, they determined that women who are brunette, slender, white, and between the ages of 18-25 receive 96% of all messages.  The remaining 4% are divided up among the women who don't fall into that rather narrow category.  

In short, I think there is a "kind" of woman that the majority of men find datable, and if you're not in that category, you're generally going to be propositioned by men who want casual sex.  There's nothing wrong with casual sex, mind.  But I found that the men who wanted to have casual sex with me had very little interest in my pleasure, and had no idea how to treat a lady. 

Oddly enough, I found my partner on Literotica.  We met on the forum and started chatting on the phone, just for fun.  But it grew into a romantic relationship, which at the age of 41, I was hardly expecting.  I thought it was so ironic that I ended up meeting the love of my life on a site where people go exclusively for casual encounters.  That's modern dating for you!  

I had an amazing experience with a companion called James Craig, who I think is retired now.  I highly recommend treating yourself to a reputable companion for women.  


ReplyQuote
(@maxime-durocher)
Member
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 24
12/03/2021 5:54 am  
Posted by: @melodiousl

Apparently, they determined that women who are brunette, slender, white, and between the ages of 18-25 receive 96% of all messages.  The remaining 4% are divided up among the women who don't fall into that rather narrow category.  

That's a depressing stat!

Posted by: @melodiousl

Oddly enough, I found my partner on Literotica.  We met on the forum and started chatting on the phone, just for fun.  But it grew into a romantic relationship, which at the age of 41, I was hardly expecting.  I thought it was so ironic that I ended up meeting the love of my life on a site where people go exclusively for casual encounters.  That's modern dating for you!  

I've always said that you shouldn't look for a relationship with the expectation of finding one, but rather enjoying things you like to do and then you might meet somebody. That's why I don't believe in dating, because when you date, you're actually looking for a relationship. It's a conundrum. 

 


ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Please Login or Register